Re: Europa-List: Matronics Govrnor Mk 3 in UK Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Matronics Govrnor Mk 3 in UK Europa
From: DPC <dpc@knightonweb.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 10:03:50

I added a stick-top trim switch to both sticks many years ago, and a panel
push-button
switch to select between them. I didnt have a Governor or anything like
that.

I just added it to a list of minor electrical changes that I had made at the
same
time and submitted it as a minor mod to PFA (as it was then) with a simple,
hand drawn sketch of the new wiring layout for the parts involved. Wasnt a
problem
at all.

David

> On 24 May 2022, at 01:15, Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I am currently prevented by an attack of sciatica from doing much physical
> work
on my Europa build so have been trying to assemble all the paperwork and