Europa-List: Cold air plenum weight estimate

Subject: Europa-List: Cold air plenum weight estimate
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 08:02:01

Long shot that someone will have this information anyone has a rough estimate of
the weight adder of installing the Europa cold air plenum on the engine?

I need to update the W&B and forgot to weight the thing before installing it.

Also, if anyone has the arm position of the standard instrument panel face on
the
XS the info would be appreciated.

My CG was in very good shape when I measured last year so not concerned about
just
doing an estimated change. However, I am planning to re-weight the airplane
once I paint it (hopefully soon).

Best Regards,
Chris

Read this topic online here: