Europa-List: Ultrasonic Fuel sensor

Subject: Europa-List: Ultrasonic Fuel sensor
From: phillik747 <helperpsp@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 07:06:19

Was watching Mike Patey videos on Draco and saw where he is using ultrasonic
sensors
to let him know when he is running on just the leg tanks.  I was thinking
about some way to use this in the Europa and found this:

The price seems sky high and found what looks to be the same on amazon.  It
doesn't
have a good rating on aicraft spruce so I'm guessing its the same. The 1
star is due to not being reliable with colder weather. Not worth the $130 risk
of investment to find out....but I can put up $14 to try.

Has anyone tried these out before?

--------
Kyle
Europa Tri-gear (under construction)