Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with you EUROPA

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with you EUROPA
From: Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 17:44:04
My bad I wasn't clear enough.... I was speaking of the locked-crankshaft
dog-clutch friction test as per the pic of the Line maintenance manual
attached.

I am very near the minimum torque spec (22-51.6ft-lbs), with a freshly
serviced (by the local authorized rotax center) box.... discouraging.

I was wondering what other folks are seeing typically.... ie - near the
bottom as well? Or nicely centered in the range (and @ how many hours).

Cheers and thanks!
PeteZ
C-GNPZ