Europa-List: Re: Control Column Boot

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Control Column Boot
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 13:49:33

I Think this will be my last update on this. Finished the pilot side and it sure
looks good (if you don't get too close to it :) ) I got the boot finished for
the copilot side but need to make the fence, attach velcro and bond in place.

If anyone is interested in patterns I can scan and provide then but only if I
get
permission from Tim W. since it's his boot design. It sure helped not have
to design yet another thing in the Europa (kind of fun bit gets old toward the
end :? )

Best,
Chris

Read this topic online here: