Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week, 3/21 - 3/28

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week, 3/21 - 3/28
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 13:38:15

Hey Will,

We crossed paths! Last Friday I flew to North Perry (KHWO) in Hollywood to visit
family so I was close to your base. Flew down with my son and returned with
my daughter on Sunday so they both got to travel a little with the Europa. My
daughter loved it!

My wife drove down and then up with one of the kids (now they are sorry that we
don't have the four seater anymore which rarely got to be used with the whole
family onboard :) )

You took the opposite route to get to Merritt Island. It's very close to my
airport
(only a few miles south and flew over Merritt on my way home). Next time
send me a note and maybe we can meet.

Regards,
Chris

Read this topic online here: