Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 2/28 - 3/7

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 2/28 - 3/7
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 11:03:11

Let me try to break the ice here by posting something.

Last weekend I went to an EAA breakfast at 9FL1. Nice flight. Grass runway (the
reason I build my Europa). Tall trees at the approach end made for an
interesting
approach in the slippery Europa (most people had issues).

Some pictures attached.

My neighbor Alan Burrows, just three houses from mine, is back from England and
seems interested in getting his nice Europa back in the air. I hope he does.
It would be nice to see a Europa in the air and not from the cockpit. His is a
tri-gear and I know it has been featured in some of the older Europa magazines.

Best Regards,
Chris

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: