Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 2/21 - 2/28

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 2/21 - 2/28
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 08:36:39

Cool images. Not that I fully understand what is good or bad but I assume that
a sharp change of velocity is not so good. Is then all the blue around scoops
and openings bad?

So this weekend went to 9FL1 Fly-In breakfast with EU. Being the only Europa
most
people have ever seen it was always surrounded by people :)

Nice flight. Great speeds (people making comments on the radio on how fast I was
going for a 912 powered airplane). Grass runway, a bit bumpy, takeoff was
interesting
but all ok.

Chris

Read this topic online here: