Re: Europa-List: Re: Wingtip Lights

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Wingtip Lights
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 21:48:19
I seem to remember an article about this in the Europa Flyer - you might
try the new search facility on the club website. Personally I would be
tempted to run your wires along the wing close outs. You could no doubt
find a suitable three core flat wire and bond it in place and then drill
a hole between your wing tip opening and the outer aileron close out.
Best of luck, David