Re: Europa-List: Re: Propeller Sizing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Propeller Sizing
From: timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 07:37:36
Hi Mike,
Propeller is:
Warp Drive 63R WDN63R
Clockwise Tractor Diameter 64=9D
Pitch High 89* Low 8*
Airmaster AP332
Narrow Chord.

Would like to have the wide chord, however next time.
Cheers,
Tim

Sent from my iPad
Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,
Christchurch, 8052
New Zealand.
ward.t@xtra.co.nz
021 0640221

> On 30/12/2021, at 1:12 AM, Mike <mike@nyumba.co.uk> wrote:
>
> =EF=BB
> Hello Tim
> Thanks, this is what I was after the only problem is that sadly for me you
 are in NZ and I suppose governed by different regs!
> Here in the UK we are subject to something called CS-VLA 925 (easily googl
ed) which makes minimum prop clearance demands.

ver@matronics.com] On Behalf Of timward

=======