Re: Europa-List: Trim setting question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trim setting question
From: timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 10:47:48
Yes agree. I only have an issue under a certain loading combination, not com
mon. But you are correct. I only use forward trim, never trimming back behin
d zero mark.

Sent from my iPad
Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,
Christchurch, 8052
New Zealand.
ward.t@xtra.co.nz
021 0640221

> On 26/12/2021, at 10:34 AM, Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com> wrote:
>
> =EF=BB
> Thx Tim, its good to know im not alone :)
>
> That said, the tab is neutral, with the stab in line with the fuse mouldin
g, with the indicator also at neutral - so it appears the stab is not lined u
p with the fuse moulding in flight. I find that odd.

> Cheers and Merry Christmas!
> PeteZ
>
>>> On Dec 25, 2021, at 4:21 PM, timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>>>
>> =EF=BBHi Pete,
>> I have exactly the same issue but can live with it. Altering it is a real
 gymnastic exercise with space available and spanners!
>> Cheers,
>> Tim
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>> Tim Ward
>> 12 Waiwetu Street,
>> Fendalton,
>> Christchurch, 8052
>> New Zealand.
>> ward.t@xtra.co.nz
>> 021 0640221

>>> =EF=BB
>>> Curious:  My CG is a reasonable 60.86" yet I find that my trim is genera
lly set quite far down in most phases of flight (and never nose up trim).