Europa-List: Re: Fuel stabilizer

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Fuel stabilizer
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 11:31:21

Paul,

We've used Stabil every winter for over 15 years with no problems. We are
located
in Michigan and due to snow, the airplane is stored in unheated hangar from
late December until March.

We try to have the tank about 1/2 full (8 gallons or so) with our usual Mogas.
We pour in the Stabil per their instructions and run the electric pumps (914)
with the throttle open.    In the Spring, we top the tank with fresh Mogas, do
a detailed runup, take a couple circuits around our home airport and then fly
as usual.

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: