Europa-List: Re: Bud and Jack to test fly Dec 2-5,2021

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Bud and Jack to test fly Dec 2-5,2021
From: Dan B. <bdanbish@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 11:10:23
*LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A FLY-IN!*

Hi All,

I've been asked by Jim Butcher to see if we could put together an Arizona
fly-in. After asking around, it looked best to shoot for something in
January but as you can see from Bud's email above, it looks like we have a
date albeit short notice. I'm currently scheduled to be away that weekend
but am going to see if I can rearrange things. Hopefully some of you will
be able to make it - weather in Arizona this time of year - hell, just
about any time of year - is fantastic, so it should be a great time to meet
and talk everything Europa.

*Please reply to this email if you think you'll be able to make it, which
day(s) and whether you're bringing your Europa.* I'll tally attendance and
send the results back to this list. I think I have most of the West coast
gang on this email (and a few others possibly) but if you can think of
anyone else who might be interested, please forward this email to
them. @Jim Butcher, maybe distribute to the entire US list?

Dates - Saturday 12/4, Sunday 12/5
Time - Open, will try to arrange a meal we can all attend so will need a
head count

Best,

Dan
bdanbish@gmail.com