Europa-List: Re: Europa Monowheel - Cross Country Flying Machine

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Monowheel - Cross Country Flying Machine
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 18:44:28

Thanks for the reply Erich, interesting story and good advice. Certainly makes
me feel more confident and I have to say that I have been practicing and my
landings
are becoming more controlled with a very small percentage of them with
a small bounce. This weekend I did a nice two hour cross country and enjoyed it
greatly.

Although I am sure that your landing story still applies to my airplane, am I
correct
in assuming you used your split gear/landing feature to land with less
flaps during that extreme wind condition?

Best,
Chris

Read this topic online here: