Re: Europa-List: Re: How to properly hoist a Europa Trigear

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: How to properly hoist a Europa Trigear
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 10:33:47
Hi JOhn,
A very neat design, but wouldn't work with leg fairings in place and requir
es a certain amount of expertise and time to manufacture. The axle hole sol
ution is very simple and cheap, and gets the wheel off completely in a matt
er of minutes. Either way, it is useful to have a means of changing a wheel
 when touring.
Karl