Re: Europa-List: Re: Is there any reason to have a separate battery and

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Is there any reason to have a separate battery and
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 13:34:14
alt swit

Well ...as a follow up to this I installed the three position switch OFF,
BAT and BAT-ALTas recommended in the Z16.  Low and behold, the amp reading
issue seems to have gone away or at least before I was having about one
event per flight and since 3 p[ositioon switch installed no events per
flight.
Why would a three position switch be functionally any different from two
separate switches?
William Daniell
LONGPORT
+1 786 878 0246