Europa-List: Monowheel Brake Calliper Piston

Subject: Europa-List: Monowheel Brake Calliper Piston
From: Franzgo <fgeuropa@orange.fr>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 03:12:31

Hi All,

On a classic monowheel my caliper piston is a bit corroded and even with a good
cleaning and polishing, after 20 years of service it would need to be
replaced...
As you know Europa Aircraft ltd. no longer provides any parts for the monowheel
system...
However, I have read in an old post that "The Europa caliper is a clone of the
Cleveland"

As anyone has checked if the Cleveland pistons (p/n 79-00300) are the same of
the
Europa mono ? Spruce Aircraft does not provide any dimensions about this piston
and I have neither find any information from Cleveland.
The Europa monowheel caliper piston measures 1'3/4 in diameter (44,5mm)

Thanks for your contribution,

Franois
Europa MonoW 914
Isre, France