Europa-List: Re: Europa monowheel instrument panel cad drawing

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa monowheel instrument panel cad drawing
From: Rich <rick46@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 18:40:00

Thank you Jim, Chris and Rowland. I am quite amazed the responses I have
received
---From you all of you!
   As you mentioned in your reply Rowland, in the US I expect there may be one
stop services for panel cutting, painting and etching services.
   Fortunately I don't live in the US, but rather in British Columbia, Canada...
where things are not always so convenient.
   I've downloaded your .dxf files and look very good Rowland. No segmented
curves!
Though we in Canada are supposed to be using the metric system of measure,
many are not...
   When downloading to Rhinocad, I  converted your drawings to imperial measure,
I ended up with a rather microscopic scaled version of your perfect drawing.

   It appears it is time for me to become multi-lingual, so to speak and start
drawing using the metric system of measure in earnest.
   I've been told by European engineering types that the metric system is far
superior
to imperial and easier to use?
   In any case, thank you so much for taking the time to reply and forward
drawings
that I am hoping will be of great use to me.
                                                                      Kind
regards,
Richard

Read this topic online here: