Europa-List: Re: Anyone experienced trim runaway?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Anyone experienced trim runaway?
From: BobD <rjd@bobdawson.plus.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 01:34:48

When I was planning my Panel, I removed and replaced the trim switch a couple of
times, and this involved removing and replacing the self adhesive surround to
get at the screws. After one such removal, and on testing on the ground, I
experienced
trim runaway due to the sensitive switch catching slightly on the snug
fit surround.  I replaced the surround with home made labels, just on the
top and bottom of the switch to remove the potential problem.

--------
Bob Dawson
Europa XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ || Dynon Skyview || PilotAware || SmartAss3

Read this topic online here: