Europa-List: Re: Anyone experienced trim runaway?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Anyone experienced trim runaway?
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 01:30:38

The possibility of pitch trim runaway crossed my mind in 1996, while I was
planning
where to place everything on my panel. So when it came to deciding which
circuit breakers would get priority in the central panel section above the
tunnel,
the pitch trim was given the first left spot in the lower row. This made
it nearest my hand and easiest to see, being closest to the pitch trim switch
and indicator.

I've not yet done the experiment in various flight stages, of deliberately
running
the trim towards full nose up or down to find out how that feels. Perhaps
I should.

Read this topic online here: