Re: Europa-List: Re: Le Touquet trip

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Le Touquet trip
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 18:02:56

Willy, I accept that, but getting into town is a major exercise compared
with Le T and for me not worth the few euros saved. It may however be a
wind required alternative Regards, David Joyce, GSXDJ

On 2018-05-23 17:41, willydewey wrote:

> davidjoyce@doctors.org wrote:
>
>> Just a reminder to UK and near continent members: The Le Touquet trip is
>> scheduled
for next Saturday, May 26th. Winds not looking entirely helpful at present
but we can hope the forecasters will sort that out! Anyone interested get
in touch & I will send briefing sheet. Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ. ( now in the
air again!)

> Im not trying to upset the arrangements but Calais landing fee for a Europa is
only 10 Euros.. The wind forecast for this weekend is straight down the runway
06 and is only a 20 minute walk in to Marke village where one can get a frequent
bus in to Calais town Fare 1.5 Euro each way In the Town there are a great
choice of Restaurants and Supermarche.. Every otherbus runs in to the airport.
There is a restaurant at the airport but last time i was there midweek it
was closed.

> ps I hope to be at Gap and Turweston in GIANI
>
> --------
> Give a wise man knowledge and he will be yet wiser
>
> Read this topic online here:
>
> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=480347#480347 [1]

Links:
------