Europa-List: Re: Le Touquet trip

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Le Touquet trip
From: willydewey <willydewey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 09:41:32

davidjoyce@doctors.org wrote:
> Just a reminder to UK and near continent members: The Le Touquet trip is
> scheduled
for next Saturday, May 26th. Winds not looking entirely helpful at present
but we can hope the forecasters will sort that out! Anyone interested get in
touch & I will send briefing sheet.
> Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ. ( now in the air again!)

Im not trying to upset the arrangements but Calais landing fee for a Europa is
only 10 Euros.. The wind forecast for this weekend is straight down the runway
06 and is only a 20 minute walk in to Marke village where one can get a frequent
bus in to Calais town  Fare 1.5 Euro each way  In the Town there are a great
choice of Restaurants and Supermarche.. Every otherbus runs in to the airport.
There is a restaurant at the airport but last time i was there midweek it
was closed.

ps I hope to be at Gap and Turweston in GIANI

--------
Give a wise man knowledge and he will be yet wiser

Read this topic online here: