Europa-List: Re: Rotax 912 Carburetor - Possible to purchase a few O-Rin

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Rotax 912 Carburetor - Possible to purchase a few O-Rings?
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 11:19:08

Thanks Remi, handy to know that. I'll check the other carb bowl and collect some
fuel from the tank drains and just keep my eye on it a while before any drastic
measures.
About 18 hours ago  I changed the water, fuel and oil pipes; I hadn't really
thought
through that after that I would need another shake down with several cowl
off checks and filter changes to make sure it had all settled down; I don't
want to do drastic things and have to start that again.

Just to have to hand I bought a set of bing carb gaskets, rings, diaphrams from
motobins 16 11 1 254 774.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
AP, PAW, PFLARM core, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500, SD on Nexus,
SmartA3
325 hours &amp; 6 years on the Mono, 930 total
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: