Europa-List: Re: Newbie questions

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Newbie questions
From: flyingeuropa <s.radzanowski@web.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 13:03:25

Hello again,

after going in some more detail I'm still wondering if I could make the
published
empty weight of  387kg/853lbs as mentioned on the website.
Would you do me a favour and post the empty weights and CG of your trigear
maybe with a short summary of the main components ( engine, prop, avionic).

I saw the "a plane is born" movie by Mark Evans. What a cool guy, everthing
looked
so doable. From your builders point of view, what is the most
difficult/challenging
work? The flight controls are now already done as far as I understood.

Thanks again for your help!

Simon

Read this topic online here: