Re: Europa-List: Re: International Fly-In, Gap-Tallard, France, June

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: International Fly-In, Gap-Tallard, France, June
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 09:36:32
9-10, 2018

Carl and others, There is a good chance that the Gap Fly in will go
ahead with the help of other France based Europa pilots, so don't cancel
any arrangements just yet. We are working on it and hope to be able to
make a definite announcement within the next week or so.

Regards, David Joyce GXSDJ

On 2018-04-10 22:09, carlp101 wrote:

> It appears that this fly-in will no longer go ahead. I'm sorry to hear that
> Remi
is not feeling well enough to manage the even. I'm sure we all hope you feel
better soon, Remi.

> All the best.
> Carl
> G-URMS