Re: Europa-List: Re: Amount of Redux needed at each stage

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Amount of Redux needed at each stage
From: Graeme Hart <graeme.hart@onecoolkat.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 14:05:07
No I mean 6 kits.  I don't know what a quart is in terms of weight but the
"Part A" of the packs I have is 1kg which is about 2.2 pounds.

I'd rather have too much than too little as the cost of shipping exceeded
the cost of the adhesive and the cost of shipping was largely independent
of the amount of adhesive I was shipping (due to dangerous goods paperwork,
special packaging, handling etc)

If I was in your position I'd take the risk and just go ahead with the
adhesive you have and consider ordering more once the cockpit is in and one
wing is closed.

It does seem like I've got an excessive amount of adhesive so I may have
some to sell in a year or so.