Re: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Euro

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Europas
From: Danny <danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 11:50:33
Hi All, I bought a aluminium elbow from Tim when my wife and I had a
tour of New Zealand, I think it was Febuary 2007. I have only used
Ethonal free mogas since my first flight in Febuary 2009. As you can see
---From the pic the rubber connecters are perfect. Does this prove that the
problem is the use of ethonal moges and maybe avgas !!. I wonder if Tim
can produce more of these elbow.

Cheers Danny. G.c.e.r.i XS tri