Europa-List: Re: Resins, faring compounds, etc, Need help

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Resins, faring compounds, etc, Need help
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 02:19:58

h&jeuropa wrote:

> .......some people have used West System 407 / 410 products or Poly Fiber
> Superfil.
We have not used either, maybe others can comment.

> Jim & Heather

I have used Super-Fil with great success.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/cmpages/superfil.php?clickkey=8866

 It's prohibitively expensive - but  it bonds well, blocks down predictably,
fairs
out seamlessly and is exceptionally light.
Pre-warming the application tools (palette knife, straight edge etc.) will
ensure
that the filler adheres to the substrate and doesn't "curl up" behind.
Would recommend.

Nigel

Read this topic online here: