Europa-List: Carburetor flange on 912S

Subject: Europa-List: Carburetor flange on 912S
From: Steven Pitt <stevenwpitt@me.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 21:28:13

I am biting the bullet and renewing various items on my Rotax 912S.
I have kept photo records of the flanges at each service, and not noticed any
wear
as the carburettors and airbox seem well supported.
So what is the common view on changing the flanges as time expired products?
Rotax bulleting SB-912-030R1 seems to suggest only certain engines need changing
but what is the perceived wisdom from the Rotax owners out there?
Also where does one acquire these at the eyewaterinw price that I have seen on
the internet?
Thanks
Steve Pitt
912S on a trigear