RE: Europa-List: Toe Brakes with Parking Brake

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Toe Brakes with Parking Brake
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 09:17:53

Hi Bob,
I have got a mod approved by the LAA which uses the old foot brake cylinders
(Kart) together with the PVPV-D park brake cylinder. The system works just
fine but I do have it operating as finger brakes.  What you are proposing is
the same hydraulically as we have, only leaving the Kart cylinders on the
floor instead of the pedestal.
If you would like to contact me personally for more information then please
call me on 07720985011 or direct to my personal email address
pjeffers@talktalk.net
Regards
Pete Jeffers