Re: Europa-List: Scout Flying 9 September (UK)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Scout Flying 9 September (UK)
From: Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 10:22:00
I will turn up if my Lycoming engine AD is resolved. Our overhauled engine h
as suspect small end bearings, we await a tool to check them, until then we a
re grounded.
Alan

Sent from my iPhone

> On 9 Aug 2017, at 10:02, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
> Dear All, We are looking for volunteers to help with flying scouts at thei
r annual camp at Defford. Europa Club members have been particularly good in
 the past in supporting this very worthwhile cause, but we have a need for a
 couple of new faces this year as two of our regulars (TH & Myself) find the
mselves without a plane this year. It has always proved to be a very enjoyab
le and rewarding occasion. More details attached and full briefing will be s
ent to anyone interested.