Europa-List: Scout Flying 9 September (UK)

Subject: Europa-List: Scout Flying 9 September (UK)
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 10:02:26

Dear All, We are looking for volunteers to help with flying scouts at
their annual camp at Defford. Europa Club members have been particularly
good in the past in supporting this very worthwhile cause, but we have a
need for a couple of new faces this year as two of our regulars (TH &
Myself) find themselves without a plane this year. It has always proved
to be a very enjoyable and rewarding occasion. More details attached and
full briefing will be sent to anyone interested.

Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ