Europa-List: Re: The Last Flight of The Year 2016

Subject: Europa-List: Re: The Last Flight of The Year 2016
From: Richard Lamprey <lamprey.richard@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 01:44:59

Hi Raimo, many thanks, fascinating stories and great videos.  We have about 30
homebullts in Kenya/ Uganda, mine is the only Europa, so I'm on my own for any
mods...  Here's an AN-2 I found at an airfield in northern Uganda, engaged in
some dodgy business taking supplies for the Uganda Army into neighboring Congo.
That's me on the left....  Soon after it crashed, leaving only a pile of smoking
bananas.  Due to the slow crash speed, everyone walked (or ran) away unharmed.
Yes, lots of stories to tell, and no time.  I think all Europe builders,
operators will have very interesting things to tell.
Russia because of family and kids... Maybe one day we will drive up to the lakes
in Karelia, and keep going, pay you a visit.  I haven't tried the flying here.
All best, Richard

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/dsc_0011_126.jpg