Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuselage luggage bay "D" panel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuselage luggage bay "D" panel
From: Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild@me.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 21:54:03

Hi Gary,
I'm 6'5 and with the high top mod find my mono perfect even on long trips. Maybe
the tallest Europa owner!

Richard S

Sent from my iPad

> On 30 Dec 2015, at 21:26, gleinberger <gleinberger@millersville.edu> wrote:
>

> First, I am glad to see there are other properly sized people flying the
> Europa.
At 255 lbs.  and 6 foot, I believe the Europa was designed by a team of elfs,
dwarfs and hobbits.

> Getting in the back is a real pain - and don't forget the tail support - the
feeling of the tail going to the floor as you are sliding through the infamous
D hole is exciting.