Europa-List: Europa XS Simulation for Android.

Subject: Europa-List: Europa XS Simulation for Android.
From: Steve <ppsel03@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 00:42:39
Fly N914XS before? Now you can again as I've written the attached free
simulator for it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stevokeano.angrycanyon

Using an NACA23012 airfoil with symmetrical stabs (Is the NACA23012 close
to our wing?).  No flaps yet... It's perhaps a little over powered, but
fly's great once you get used to the mode 2 RC joysticks.  Sorry, I cannot
afford apple developer Kit at the moment so its only available FREE  on
Android.

Please note NO permissions are needed on your Android device just hours of
your time flying the plane!

Tata,

Steve Kean
PPSEL03