Re: Europa-List: Mogas from the garage.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mogas from the garage.
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 17:57:41

Hi Alan

I asked the same question the other day in my local Shell garage - they
could not even tell me the BS number despite searching about in the
office paperwork!

This would suggest it is not a requirement or if it is the local trading
standards people don't realize it.

Regards

Pete

On 30/08/15 17:37, Alan Carter wrote:

> Hello All.
> This is just for UK Pilots.
> Read in the LAA magazine to check the Ethanol content displayed at the garage
petrol pump.
> Just the Octane rating is displayed, and the staff don,t know what Ethanol is.
> Is it a legal requirement to display the Ethanol content on the forecourt
> pump,
and should the manager have the details of what is in his storage tanks.