Europa-List: SKyview 10"

Subject: Europa-List: SKyview 10"
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:38:01
Hello all, Thanks for the kind words on my Skyview installation.  I will
 see about uploading additional photos and pertinent info on the convers
ion to my album hosted on the EuropaOwners website.  Regarding Fred's qu
estion, I have not upgraded to the touch screen...yet.  While I did chec
k it out at OSH, I haven't made up my mind.  It is tempting though. Rega
rds,Erich TrombleyN28ETClassic Mono 914

Map Your Flood Risk
Find Floodplan Maps, Facts, FAQs, Your Flood Risk Profile and More!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/54467e1e5e6677e1e5514st04vuc