Europa-List: Sticking to fuselage interior?

Subject: Europa-List: Sticking to fuselage interior?
From: Paul & Vanessa Munford <pmdental@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 19:44:47
Whilst fitting out the interior I'm having real problems holding
fixtures in place (whilst resin goes off) with any kind of
'tape'.Whether its masking tape,duct tape, or plastic insulating tape,
it just wants to peel off the fuselage interior. Anyone else had this
problem? Obviously I'm cleaning the surfaces with acetone before
'glueing' but the surfaces appear to have a 'greasy feel? Any ideas
please. Thanx in anticipation. Paul Munford. XS Trigear kit 625.