Re: Europa-List: Swiss Tony

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Swiss Tony
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 23:03:35
YES!=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: Nevil
le Eyre <neveyre@aol.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Sunday,
5 October 2014, 20:21=0ASubject: Europa-List: Swiss Tony=0A =0A=0A=0AHi All
,- a message to all L.A.A Members,=0AWe have the-LAA AGM coming up in N
ovember, I intend to submit a proposal that no work from the [in] famous ph
otographer who used to run [ into the ground] Europa, be used in the LAA Ma
gazine,[ initials of this git are KW, I don't-want to spell out his name
as he is vain enough to be Googling himself and a searchbot might bring thi
s up ?] For those of you not familiar with the name Swiss Tony, he was a ch
aracter on the TV's- ''Fast Show''-look on Youtube to see how that fits
 !=0AIf I propose the motion, I have someone who lost a lot of money to him
 who will second it, I need all the rest of you [ and as many non Europa LA
A-members as you can rustle up ] to vote with the proxy form in this mont
hs Mag' [ reverse side of address sheet]=0AAny backers ?=0ACheers,=0ANev