Europa-List: Swiss Tony

Subject: Europa-List: Swiss Tony
From: Neville Eyre <neveyre@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 15:21:39
=0AHi All,  a message to all L.A.A Members,=0AWe have the
LAA AGM coming up in November, I intend to submit a propos
al that no work from the [in] famous photographer who used
to run [ into the ground] Europa, be used in the LAA Mag
azine,[ initials of this git are KW, I don't want to spell
 out his name as he is vain enough to be Googling himsel
f and a searchbot might bring this up ?] For those of yo
u not familiar with the name Swiss Tony, he was a characte
r on the TV's  ''Fast Show'' look on Youtube to see how
that fits !=0AIf I propose the motion, I have someone who
lost a lot of money to him who will second it, I need
all the rest of you [ and as many non Europa LAA members
 as you can rustle up ] to vote with the proxy form in
 this months Mag' [ reverse side of address sheet]=0AAny bac
kers ?=0ACheers,=0ANev=0A