Re: Europa-List: MGL FF Meter with 2 Floscan Senders

Subject: Re: Europa-List: MGL FF Meter with 2 Floscan Senders
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 09:34:55

Alan, I have the same set up. It was originally well out
but I have got it to be pretty accurate by successive
adjustments of the K factor. Presumably you have put it on
'differential' in the general set up menu? Otherwise if it
says I have used 50 when I actually put in just 40 to fill
up I multiply the K factor by 50/40. If all else fails the
guy at the UK agents is extremely helpful & knowledgeable.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ