RE: Europa-List: Dimension Requested for Trim Tab Link Rod Fork insert

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Dimension Requested for Trim Tab Link Rod Fork insert
From: craig <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 11:47:31
Tony, have a look at the link rod between the servo and the bell crank

I had a long hard look at it and ended up shortening that link rod about
2mm, trimming the plastic will fix the issue, mine only needed about 2mm
total to gain

The required clearance, I filed a bit off each one and problem solved, prior
to that 2mm it would foul

And try to push the servo up at full travel

Hope this helps, it may be another way to attack the problem

Regards

craig