Re: Europa-List: Re: France Holidaying Suggestions

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: France Holidaying Suggestions
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 00:17:51
Tony=0Athat's one of the best offers you are likely to get! Remi lives in o
ne of the =0Amost beautiful parts of France=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________
________________________=0A From: Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr>=0ATo
: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Wednesday, 2 July 2014, 20:37=0ASubjec
t: Europa-List: Re: France Holidaying Suggestions=0A =0A=0A--> Europa-List
message posted by: "Remi Guerner" <air.guerner@orange.fr>=0A=0AHello Tony,
=0AIf I tell you I am planning to go to Australia and ask you what places t
o visit, I believe you would be embarrassed !- So am I . There are so man
y "must see" places in France. Making suggestions would mean writing a book
! Many guys have done that- already.=0AHowever if we could arrange to mee
t somewhere during your trip, it would be a pleasure for me to take you for
 some flying in my Monowheel. I will send you more details off list.- =0A
Best regards=0ARemi Guerner=0AF-PGKL=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online h
ere:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=425947#425947=0A=0A