Re: Europa-List: Re: France Holidaying Suggestions

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: France Holidaying Suggestions
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 14:35:47

Tony, as someone who goes to France several times a year,
I can say that whilst the whole country is virtually
without exception worth visiting, my favourite area is the
Loire and its tributaries. It is the area where the
aristocracy built their country pads (i.e. Chateaux)
before they had their heads lopped off, and for me it has
everything, excellent food & wine interesting countryside
and great architecture.
Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ