Re: Europa-List: Original Sight Gauge Replication

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Original Sight Gauge Replication
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:46:13
Some time back there was a discussion of using a pressure transducer on the
tank outlet fitting for sensing the hydrostatic pressure, which can then be
calibrated for fuel volume. This is what I plan on doing. In order to work
properly, the tank vent line has to be connected to the other side of the
transducer so it can get the correct differential pressure. I believe Paul
McAllister did something similar to this.