Re: Europa-List: Original Sight Gauge Replication

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Original Sight Gauge Replication
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:00:08
Tony=0Ahave a look at this, works reliably. The large breather pipe helps f
illing too, the air can get out easier=0Aunlike the standard 1/4" pipe whic
h causes fuel to splutter out of the filler.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A__________
______________________=0A From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>=0A
=0A =0A=0A=0AGidday,=0AI am interested in installing a fuel sight gauge for
 "PRE-flight" interpretation. I am wondering if there is any recommendation
 that makes the setup more effective or accurate. I'm also wondering if the
re is any value in having two small ball valves to be able to isolate it, b
oth in a rollover or to simply turn it off. I am using flexible Aeroquip fu
el hose, and will be using a fuel computer as my primary means of knowing m
y fuel state, PLUS, I have a Fuel tank capacitance gauge. Maybe with the ca
pacitance I don't need a sight gauge at all, but I have the plumbing in my
fuel tank outlet fittings, so it seems sensible to use it. -Any help much
 appreciated.-=0ARegards=0ATony Renshaw=0ASydney Aussie=0A=0AThis is a pi
cture of the small valves I "could" use, and the 1/4" ID line I intend to u
se on a sight gauge setup.-