Re: Europa-List: Re: Intercom Do you need one

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Intercom Do you need one
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 17:37:20

On 6 Nov 2013, at 22:46, danny shepherd wrote:

> I have been flying now five years with the funkwerk ATR833, and have no
> problems
what so ever. I find it very easy to use and very intuative.
> When I bought mine it was a "Filser" :-) .

Danny - thanks for your encouraging message.

By the way, as perhaps a final postscript to this thread, my intercom (PS
Engineering
PM 1000 II model 11902 serial VJ-09895) is now forsale on the Sales section
of the LAA bulletin board.

in friendship

Rowland