RE: Europa-List: Re: Battery questions

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Battery questions
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 21:00:23

Hi!Raimo,
I had two Odyssey 13 amp hour batteries in parallel for starting my 6 pot
Jabiru.  For in the region of 9 years and they never faltered .  I replaced
them about 3 years ago just because I got "cold feet " with the 914 Rotax
being all electric fuel pumps and replaced them like for like.  The old ones
are still used for slave purposes around the workshop and my caravan and
still hold a charge for a long while .
Congrats to Marke on doing her solo flight .
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG