Re: Europa-List: Re: Is bonding FL16 to fuse a bad idea?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Is bonding FL16 to fuse a bad idea?
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:48:50
exactly what I did Kingsley=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________
________=0A From: Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>=0ATo: europa-li
st@matronics.com =0ASent: Tuesday, 30 July 2013, 1:10=0ASubject: Re: Europa
-List: Re: Is bonding FL16 to fuse a bad idea?=0A =0A=0A--> Europa-List mes
sage posted by: "Kingsley Hurst" <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>=0A=0ARon,=0A=0A
This suggestion may help you with your perceived problem.=0A=0ADrill a 3/32
" or 7/64" hole right through an AN3 bolt and use this bolt to temporarily
assemble a FL16 / FL18 combination.- The string line (fishing line in my
case) can now be run through the hollow bolt and the FL16 can be clamped to
 the lugs on the cross tube for alignment of the hinge point.- It made my