RE: Europa-List: Is bonding FL16 to fuse a bad idea?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Is bonding FL16 to fuse a bad idea?
From: craig <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 20:49:19

I know the manual says string line through the hole centres,
But to me this was too open to visual error,I used a thin rope that was a
neat fit
But not tight so it could run freely through the holes, threaded it through
All four holes then hung a tin of ampreg on each end of the rope, this
pulled
Two centre holes into line with the outer two holes, did a dry run to see
how much
Flox bed was required, did the flox bed and put it all back as described and
it worked
Well, at final assembly it all aligned perfectly.

That's my 2 cents worth, maybe you can gleen something of use out of it

Regards
craig